Meet Kimberly Allen
Kimberly began her real estate career after graduating from Iowa State University in 1988. Starting as a mortgage loan processor and closer, she developed a strong base of knowledge that would give her the tools to move through her career in real estate. After four years of training, Kimberly obtained her state certification as a Certified Real Property Appraiser and was the owner of Allen Appraisal Associates, Inc., working primarily within the construction, rehab and purchase real estate markets.
Kimberly has served as a consultant for underwriters, attorneys, Realtors, and homeowners. In addition, she's been very involved in industry associations which include The Appraisal Institute, The Iowa Association of Mortgage Brokers, The Iowa Mortgage Association and The Iowa Bankers Association. To round out Kimberly's skill set she also was an account executive for Principal Residential Mortgage, Inc., working directly with secondary market underwriters and management to facilitate a smooth loan purchase for mortgage banker and broker clients across Iowa and Nebraska.
With many years of experience in the real estate industry, Kimberly will be able to offer her clients a wealth of information and knowledge to assist them in making the best mortgage choice to meet their individual needs.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
Kimberly Allen was the most amazing woman ever to me. She made this process so easy and fun. She was holding my hand through the entire process and I knew she wouldn't let me down. I never could have gotten through it without her ... my family and I will forever be grateful for Bell Mortgage and the ability to have our own home. No greater feeling than the way we're feeling right now. Special thanks to you, Kim and the entire staff at Bell for turning what I thought was completely impossible to possible.
Hi, Kimberly. Please share this with Keenan and Gale as I do not have their email addresses any longer. I am Mike’s mom, and I have been so impressed with all of your work – from Gale finding appropriate homes (I think they only looked at 9 until they decided on “the one” which both Mike’s dad and I totally felt was a great home), to Keenan and his quick responses and great communication from you Kimberly, Keenan and Gale. I hope all goes without a hitch – if so, this has been a great experience and I would certainly recommend all of you to others!
Everything went very smooth and quickly. We were done with the closing in about 45 minutes or so. We are so excited to move everything in this week. Thank you so much for your help, and we already passed your information off to our neighbors, who are about to start looking for a house. You made this process very enjoyable for us. We will always give you a ringing endorsement. Thanks again!
Jon and Betsy
Clara and I just wanted to thank you so much for all your help in getting us our first home and all the work you and Bell did for us. You will be hearing from us again in the future when we decide to upgrade. We love the new place, Still it doesn't feel like we will ever get things put in there place but now I am glad I got a house in such good shape because I am still really busy with working on projects I don't think I could have handled a fixer upper at this point.
Thanks again Kimberly you were awesome, I will be sending all my friends to you.
Derek and Clara